MAGNETICS 2020 is now accepting presentation abstracts. The conference will address the entire magnetics supply chain; both national and internationally and provides an excellent forum to discuss new developments in technology, market conditions and end-user requirements that are driving innovation, capabilities and features, application trends and performance improvements.
Several new topics added to the 2020 program:
- Market Financial Forecasts
- New Frontiers in Magnetics R&D
- Applications in EVs, HVAC, Renewable Energy, Medical
- Supply and Demand of Critical Materials
- New Manufacturing Techniques
- Software & Simulation
- Magnetic Sensing
- Superconducting Magnets
- Hard Ferrites
- Rare Earths Supply & Demand
- Pricing Trends
Workshops: Half day workshops will be held on February 10th. If you are interested in hosting a workshop, contact Shannon Given.