MAGNETICS 2020 is the leading global event on the market trends and technical advancements in magnetic systems. Learn the latest advancements in magnetic manufacturing, applications,and materials as well as the global issues of supply and recycling. Topics Include: • A Circular Economy
MAGNETICS 2020, February 11-12 in Orlando, is a leading global event focused on the latest economic developments and technical advancements in magnetics markets and technologies bringing together worldwide magnetics experts. This is a once-a-year opportunity for professionals involved in magnetics technologies to learn the latest advancements in magnetic applications, technology and materials as well as global issues of supply, demand and pricing of magnetic materials.
Magnetics 2020 is an opportunity to learn from technical experts and network with peers, professionals and potential business partners involved in a variety of applications. Learn about advancements in magnetic materials, as well as the latest technical innovations and application developments in the field of magnetics. Learn the outlook for pricing and economics. Discover the latest techniques, equipment and materials involved in the performance and control of magnetics. Learn from leading technical innovators the latest developments in how magnets are being applied, and magnetic effects utilized, to help optimize system and product performance in diverse applications.
The conference will be co-located with Motor & Drive Systems 2020, with a full registration pass granting access to both programs.
Who should attend
– End Users: Design engineers, system engineers and OEM developers of products that utilize magnets, magnet systems and magnetic materials. Engineers and technologists involved in EMI/EMC technology, shielding and magnetic effects.
– Suppliers of magnets and magnetic materials. Manufacturers and suppliers of magnetics test equipment and testing services. Manufacturers of magnetic assemblies and components. Suppliers of specialized equipment, materials and supplies used in magnetics manufacturing and assembly.
– Research engineers in academia and at institutions
– design and products development
– sales and marketing
Industry Consultants and Finance Executives
– Bankers and private equity
– Venture Capital professionals
– Business and strategy consultants