General Information: Magnetics 2018 is a unique event for executives and engineers in the Magnetics industry.
MAGNETICS 2018 is a leading global event focused on the latest economic developments and technical advancements in magnetics markets and technologies bringing together worldwide magnetics experts. This is a once-a-year opportunity for professionals involved in magnetics technologies to learn the latest advancements in magnetic applications, technology and materials as well as global issues of supply, demand and pricing of magnetic materials.
Magnetics 2018 is an opportunity to learn from technical experts and network with peers, professionals and potential business partners involved in a variety of applications. Learn about advancements in magnetic materials, as well as the latest technical innovations and application developments in the field of magnetics. Learn the outlook for pricing and economics. Discover the latest techniques, equipment and materials involved in the performance and control of magnetics. Learn from leading technical innovators the latest developments in how magnets are being applied, and magnetic effects utilized, to help optimize system and product performance in diverse applications.
The conference will be co-located with Motor & Drive Systems 2018, with a full registration pass granting access to both programs.
Who should attend
– End Users: Design engineers, system engineers and OEM developers of products that utilize magnets, magnet systems and magnetic materials. Engineers and technologists involved in EMI/EMC technology, shielding and magnetic effects.
– Suppliers of magnets and magnetic materials. Manufacturers and suppliers of magnetics test equipment and testing services. Manufacturers of magnetic assemblies and components. Suppliers of specialized equipment, materials and supplies used in magnetics manufacturing and assembly.
– Research engineers in academia and at insitutions
– design and products development
– sales and marketing
Industry Consultants and Finance Executives
– Bankers and private equity
– Venture Capital professionals
– Business and strategy consultants